Committed to Comprehensive and Preventive Cardiac Care
- Doctorate of Medicine Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, India
Internal Medicine Residency:
- Columbia University, New York
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
Cardiology Interventional Fellowship:
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Browns Mill, NJ.
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, New Port Richey FL.
- Medical Center of Trinity, Trinity, FL.
- Regional Medical Center – Bayonet Point, Hudson, FL.
- Diplomate: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate: American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty, Cardiology
- Diplomate: American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty, Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Florida Medical Board
Dr. Agarwal has procedure training in:
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress testing
- Electrical Cardioversion